I managed to answer 70% of the questions and I apparently passed these technical interviews :/
- What is the advantage of using prototype operator?
- What is callback function?
- What is callback hell?
- What is the difference between node-sass and dart-sass?
- What is webpack?
- What is the output of false === ‘undefined’?
- What is the output of false == ‘undefined’?
- What is the difference between Virtual DOM and DOM?
- What do you think about the Virtual DOM?
- What are React hooks?
- Please explain three React hooks.
- What is redux?
- What do you think of Redux?
- What kind of components are there?
- What is a pure component?
- What is React Life Cycle?
- What are the side effects?
- What are session and cookies?
- When does session end?
- What are events?
- What is event delegation?
- What is DOM?
- What is the difference between window.onload and $(document).ready()?
Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoyed the article. If you have any question or opinion to share, feel free to write some comments.